The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that they have joined forces to create a protocol template to expedite review processes for clinical trials. Many companies welcome a formalized template to follow, but how can they best prepare to adopt this protocol format? The answer lies in creating structure for the information so that the content required can lend itself both to meeting requirements and eventual re-use. Click here for more details.
- How to Automate Your Review Process March 22, 2021
- Be in Control of Reused and Single-Sourced Components While Writing in Full Documents March 1, 2021
- I Want Context! January 22, 2021
- Let’s Help Our Colleagues Who Refuse to Work in XML April 22, 2020
- Power Up Your Field Agents: Mixing Word and DITA XML Topics to Customize Your Deliverable for the Customer March 2, 2020
Approval Business processes CCMS cidm 2017 Components Compound Document Compound Doc writing Conref Content automation Content reuse DITA XML Dx4 easa Field Agent Integration Life Sciences Microsoft Word Open DITA Pharma press release Project Readers regulatory content Reuse Review SCM Single sourcing SME Start smart Structured Authoring Structured content management Sync Sync Components Topics Word Topics XML editors