Do you have passion for how content should be managed and structured? Do you want to take part in a rapidly growing company? Is creating high quality software second nature for you? If yes – then we’d love to hear from you.
We are seeking experienced software developers that can lead teams and enhance our authoring experience for our customers. You will need to:
- Love handling and modifying data within data-structures,
- Have a passion for and willingness to understand the end users,
- Have a strong desire to deliver quality code that meets end user needs,
- Have the capacity to build well-structured quality code that meets end user needs. And last but not least,
- Be fun to work with.
Contact us if you have:
- Proficiency with .NET, Microsoft Office, SharePoint and familiarity with VSTO.
- More general experience, but confidence to learn the MS stack – we love the diversity generalists bring to our team,
- An Agile and Lean mindset to develop in small batch sizes and push often, deploy early and always measure and improve what you work on,
- A quality mindset and consider automated tests a first class citizen of your projects.
- The ability to communicate effectively and cogently with non-technical staff on technical and non-technical issues.
Joining our team gives you an opportunity to:
- Join a global start-up on a rapid growth path,
- Work with some of the brightest and most experienced people in the structured content management industry,
- Positively impact in how our customers create, structure and manage their content,
- Have a voice that helps to influence the company, our technology, and how we work,
- Enjoy a competitive package of perks and benefits.
Please apply online by clicking here. The application should include:
- A write-up explaining who you are as a programmer: What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you?, etc.
- A piece of sample code you find interesting and a description of why?
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc.),
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
Please apply online by clicking here. Please include a short description of yourself and a link to your online profile. Contact Michael Tyrsted (email@example.com/+45 30518112) with any questions.