Do you want to be part of an innovative and growing software company targeting regulated industries?
DitaExchange is the leading provider of Structured Content Management solutions built on Microsoft SharePoint with a clear vision of bringing the power of Structured Content Management to everybody!
With a growing number of customers, we need to strengthen our presence in the US and hope you will be the right candidate to drive the success even further.
This position reports to the Vice President, Global Sales. Working from the New Jersey area (partly from a home office) it is your responsibility to maintain an existing customer portfolio and develop new prospects within regulated industries (primary Life Sciences, Finance and Aviation industries). Your role will be to ensure that our software and services is offered to the customers based on a solid understanding of the individual customer’s business, needs and challenges.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Will independently be responsible for sales within the assigned territory / accounts to drive revenue in the region. Required to visit clients both in person and to manage relationships in person and conference calls as well as phone
- Will perform Key Account Management on established customers to ensure long term customer satisfaction, pursue up-sell and cross-sales opportunities and further develop and maintain relations to new customers
- Will ensure that our software and services is offered to the customers based on a solid understanding of the individual customer’s business needs and challenges
- Must be comfortable working within various departments within customer organizations and at decision maker level
- Will build new opportunities within the assigned territory, arrange for on-site demonstrations, workshops, and respond to RFPs and other sales related activity
- Will develop a strategic and tactical sales plan to aid the efforts of driving revenue within his/her assigned account base
- Will represent DitaExchange at various industry events
Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Personal drive. You are outgoing, self-motivated and proactive, and you take on ownership and succeed in what you do.
- Industry-specific experience. You have 5-10 years of experience from the Life Sciences, Finance and/or Aviation industry, where you successfully have performed commercial roles and have generated strong visible results.
- Strong communicator and strong presentation and writing skills. You are used to talking to decision makers in both Business and IT
- You have experience in IT sales and thrive on identifying needs and selling solid and long-term solutions with a clear focus on Client Satisfaction
- You are a team player and can passionately drive the team around you.
- You have a solid theoretical foundation through a technical or financial degree at bachelor level as a minimum, and must have strong presentation and writing skills
- Must be able to effectively develop opportunities through the sales cycle from lead stage through to closure.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact VP, Global Sales, Adam de Neergaard: +45 31418506 or apply online by clicking here.